Thursday, August 24, 2006

FREE!!!! (finally :P)

Today was our last day of classes for the first term. We had our final exam in computer today. The test was weird...all about the shortcut keys of ms word,ms excel, and ms powerpoint lol That kinda froze me, I never use shortcut keys. Last night I only scanned the shortcut keys part of the reviewer given to us. CRAP! I made guesses all throughout the exam and guess what? I got a score of 20 out of 30. I passed! LUCKY! lol I do hope that I get a general score average of at least 3.0 hehe

For the first time since classes started...I could finally slow down to my usual pace, even if its just for 2 weeks. My friends, Jessica and Joyce, and I went to Robinson's Place after the exam. The trip was good. We went to Powerbooks, bought some books, and went to BreadTalk afterwards. I haven't been able to shop in a mall feeling so relaxed ever since classes started. After strolling in the mall for 2 hours, we went home :)

On August 28, we have to submit a written report of our debate in Chemistry class just before the exam week. On August 31, course cards(score/report cards) will be distributed to us. I hope I could be in the Deans List--my goal for the first and the incoming terms. Well, of coure if I could, I would try to aim higher :P

After August 31 till September 10, we'll be having our term break. Wohoo! Finally! Ah well...the real term break was only for 10 days *sigh* Why does DLSU have to be in such a hurry to start classes??? :( Anyway, I'm also excited to start the GOOD class schedule I have for the second term. My classes will be starting 7am until 11:30am. No classes in the afternoon! haha

So...that's it. Term break will start soon, so I'm sure I'm gonna be able to post a lot of new posts here hehe :P

1 comment:

J.T.S said...

well sometimes a little luck is all it takes hehe, and be sure to enjoy your term break, yuo´ve more than deserved it, with work up to your ears everyday hehe:P (unlike me, but I guess I will have to eat up some of my words when I start university myself someday:S)