Monday, August 21, 2006

Nothing...read if you want haha :D

I Wish To Reach You

I wish I could reach you,
I wish I could see you,
I wish I could hear you,
I wish I could touch you.

I want to know where you are,
Yet I don't know where to start;
I know you're far away,
Yet I feel as if you're beside me.

I see you wherever I go,
Every word you said to me,
Marked on my heart,
And it will always be there.

I remember your smile,
For it always lightens my mood.
I remember your face,
For it always calms me.

When I feel lonely,
I would think of you;
Looking back to our memories,
I still feel the sweetness in between.

You promised me to come back,
Yet you made me wait till now;
It was so long ago that you left,
And still, you did not return.

Often times I wonder,
Have you ever thought of me?
Do you still remember me?
Am I not more than a stranger to you?

I will wait till you come,
No matter what happens,
I will always be there,
Waiting for your embrace to come.

Maybe you would wonder why I would write something so weird so suddenly. Well, to answer that question, I was inspired by the romance novels I was reading recently. These novels enclose so many wonderful stories that made me want to express my feelings on reading these books. I thought maybe writing something down and sharing with others would make me feel better lol :P Hope you guys like it...if not, emmm I'll try to write something cooler next time HAHA Well, I guess this is what you would get from a blogger who love to read romance fiction. DK, maybe you could relate with what I'm writing?LOL We used to share our opinions about these novels with each other :D

2 comments:

ravenik45 said...

For you to have some Shakesperean sense in you, seem like a draconian slug...

It's hard to believe
that I couldn't see
You were always there beside me...

dk said...

Naks naman bes! nakakakilig!!! Honest to goodness! Didn't ecpect you to come up with something like that because you are never the melodramatic one! It's nice...and interesting...to see this romantic side of you!