Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Grattis på födelsedagen!

Novermber 21, 2006

Belated happy birthday to myself!

Yesterday was my birthday. It was a really happy day. Jocke was the first to greet me happy birthday :D I think this was the longest time we've chatted ever since a few months ago. He's always been busy, but yesterday, I'm really thankful that he came to chat with me on my birthday. Thank you, Jocke! :P

*I woke up really early yesterday at 4:00 because my aunt had to go back to General Santos, her flight was to be on 7:00 so I had to accompany my mom and drive my aunt to the airport, so my mom could drop me at the university on her way back home.

The next to greet me was my university friend, La Reina, she sent me a text message greeting me happy birthday early in the morning. After La Reina came some more greetings from my friends, both new and old friends. I am really happy. I never expected that so many people 
remembered my birthday and even took the time to greet me, either through text messages or in person. Thank you so much! :D

Today, I treated the whole class at Pizza Hut. I was really glad when almost all of them came, except four, in which one of them was not feeling well, and the others accompanying him. Too bad they weren't able to come, but I appreciated the time they took to sing me the birthday song.

When we're almost done eating, the waiter suddenly came out holding a cake with a candle on top. I was very surprised. I didn't what to say. At that moment, I wondered, "when and who bought the cake?" Then Joyce told me that the cake was from her,Ira, and Jessica. That was the reason why they disappeared suddenly while I was ordering the food--they went to Red Ribbon and bought me a chocolate mousse (my favorite!) :P I blowed the candle and my classmates started singing me the birthday song again.

The song goes like this..."Happy birthday SHIR! Happy birthday SHIR!" It sounded awkward and funny haha Keane (one of my friends) told me that the whole class had been practicing the song since Saturday, when they were on their way to BASECO (the venue for their community service). Awww I was so touched. I did not expect that they would remember my birthday, after all, I'm not that high-profiled in class...but at least I maintain an equal and neutral relationship with everyone :D I guess that was helpful haha

After this day, I can't help but make this day the best birthday I'd ever had. Thank you everyone for making my first birthday since college a happy and memorable one!

This Sunday, don't forget to come to my 2nd "party" in MOA, Nikko, Steph, Solomon, and DK :D I'm excited to learn ice skating :D I also wanna go to Powerstation and play dance maniac hahaha Good luck to me! Once again, thank you everyone for everything. I love you all!!! *hugs*

4 comments:

ravenik45 said...

Ahem, the batchmates' treat must be better than blockmates'... GG...

steph said...

Umiyak ka ba? Hahaha....good luck sa ice skating and DMx! =)

Anonymous said...

Wow, seems that you really had a good time.Best wishes for you!
很幸福!!羡慕!!~~~~

Anonymous said...

应该知道我是谁吧.哈哈~~~亲爱的作文老师