Sunday, November 26, 2006

M.O.A. "PARTY" !

 Well...I haven't had such a great day for so long, ever since I started university life. My high school friends had been inviting me to go malling with them, but sadly, all I can do is refuse their invitations. I don't have a choice but to do so, I'm really sorry guys...I didn't mean to, but I'm too piled up with projects and reports that I do not have anymore spare time to go malling.

Today, as was planned a week in advance, was the day for my second birthday blow-out, as I call it. The first one was with my university classmates, as I've mentioned in my other post earlier. Today, the second one is for my high school close friends. I'm really excited. 

On approximately 9:45 in the morning, Steph and Nikko arrived at my house and we waited for my mom to get ready and drive us to the Mall of Asia(MOA). DK can't come and Solomon will be meeting with us at MOA. We left home at 10:50 and arrived there at 11:30, then we went to have our lunch at Italiannis. After lunch my friends went dancing :D (dance maniax)

Finally, my chance has come. My friends are going to teach me how to skate on ice. Oh my God! I was so nervous at first. I didn't know what to do at first. Steph told me to always stand with my feet in "v" shape. "Okay...easy...easy...just calm down and you'd be able to get things right." I keep telling myself. I was really scared- afraid to let go of the skating rink edges. There were several times when I almost slipped and had to grab either Steph or Nikko just to keep me from falling. I made it a point to not slip evenonce, before I stepped in the skating rink. I don't want to get my pants wet and look funny... :P

After almost 3 hours of struggle, I finally managed to "skate" slowly by my own. At that moment, I felt as if I've accomplished something impossible. I was really happy. Ah...like Steph and Nikko said, skating is addictive. I want to try it again next time, and hopefully be able to glide a bit. Thank you so much for my teachers/instructors, Steph, Nikko, and Solomon, who did nothing but take pictures and scream when detergent bubbles were being sprinkled on the rink LOL

Right after our ice skating session, we immediately went to Powerstation to play Dance Maniax. All the three of them we're like crazy, "dancing" and laughing. I was amazed when I saw how fast they were able to follow the dancing machine. ADDICTS! I can never be like them haha They're too expert and I'm too novice lol ( whats with the grammar?)  I "danced" a bit too and I found it hard even if it was just mild level with slow speed. Oh well, I might as well need a lot of practice and money before I reach their level :S

That was it. We had dinner after and then went straight home. This was one crazy day. I'm looking forward to go malling with you guys again! haha I'm already very tired by the time I got home, but still had to study for the test in physics tomorrow :( Sleepy...sleepy... Got to go. Bye! :D See you all in the Chrisrmas break! >:)


1 comment:

dk said...

argh! argh-ness! sana nakapunta tlga ako!!!!