Saturday, December 02, 2006

Another MOA Marathon

December 1, 2006

As was planned a week before, we, the usual quadro, would be going to MOA today again to watch "Happy Feet" in IMAX, the 3D theater. Until the last moment before the movie started, I still thought that this movie is going to be shown in 3D, but to my disappointment, it was only shown only in 2D. I wasted twice the price for the ticket of a normal 2D cinema movie. *SIGH*  

Before the we watched the movie, which is to start at 15:30, we went ice skating. This time I'm happy to say that I've quite improved a lot, at least in my own opinion. I could now glide a bit, across the rink and near the sides. Although I fell three times, which was quite embarrassing, as people were crowded near the sides when I fell, I managed to get up and continue skating.  I'm confident that I'd be able to do better next time.  It's a shame that DK didn't arrive on time just to join us on our skating marathon haha I hope to see her skate soon >:)

After skating, while Steph,Nikko, and Solomon headed to the Powerstation to dance, I went rushing to find my mom so we could go shop for my corporate attire that I was required to wear on our day of report for english research class. While on my way to meet with my mom at the Sunset Avenue, I received a phone call from DK asking where we are, so I had to go meet her first before I go to my mom's. I saw DK, had a brief talk and I hurried away to find my mom. After an hour, I went to IMAX entrance to meet up with the others so we could go in the theater altogether.

I was full of anticipation, until the film started playing and that I discovered that it was not 3D, as Nikko told me it was earlier. Too bad, but I still enjoyed the movie, anyway. It was a nice, relaxing, funny 3D animation about a story of a tap dancing penguin, that was cast away by his fellow emperor penguins and had later found residence and new friends in another community of penguin of different kind. I don't think I'd want to spoil the movie here, so that's about as much that I can say about it. You should watch it yourself :P

After the movie, my mom and I had to continue shopping for my corporate attire. It took us more than 2 hours before we were able to find the right one that fitted me. We dined there and drove home afterwards. It was already 20:30 when we arrive home. I turned on my computer and started writing this post. Well, lately, I haven't been able to come up with interesting stuff to talk about. Maybe I'd have more inspiration when Christmas comes ;) See ya!

No comments: