Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Storm gone and sun comes...

At last, after three full months of hard work and endurance, it is now my time to relax. Freedom at last! Today was the last day of our final exams. The details of the exams, I'm not gonna further explain, but it did went well :D Right now, I felt as if Christmas is only an arm's length away. I'm so excited! Christmas has always been my favorite holiday every year, nothing more can make me happier than during the Christmas season.

One reason, of course, is I get to receive gifts haha Another is, I get to give gifts. Sounds funny? Well yeah, it is. But I always find the joy in giving my thoughts and best wishes to my friends in this season. The best part is when I'm choosing gifts for my friends. I don't know, I just like it. Some people say that choosing presents for others is the hardest thing to do coz they do not know what their friends or relatives like. As for me, I always notice the small details in my friends' daily lives and take note on what they would wish to have as a present. Hmm it might be very painful for my wallet, but its worth it. After all, this season only comes once a year.

How I wish I'd be in another country, somewhere in the Scandinavia, during Christmas. I'm sure it would be a whole lot of fun-- different customs, festivities, and culture. Considering also that I'd be able to see snow...WOW that's one of my wildest dreams. I heard that the Christmas trees used in Europe are real ones that people cut from the forest. Lucky! We only have plastic ones here, which is kinda weird, but white ones look really nice :D

After today, my Christmas vacation would officially start, until the second week of January. Hmm what can I do during this three-week break? Umm play a lot of tennis, I'm sure, and maybe go to the mall and go to my friends' house. I suppose it would be good. This is the first Christmas I'm going to have since my university/college life started. Ah well, I'm excited, very. Besides being my first Christmas since college, the adding up of new friends--college friends or online friends to my life is also one thing that is worth my celebration and excitement.

Can't wait for the Christmas to come! I still have a few gifts to prepare. No worries, on Friday, I'm going to the mall with La Reina and Jessica to relax ourselves and to start Christmas shopping :P Okay, my post ends here. Happy Christmas! (In advance haha)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

哈哈,又是那个国家,是不是跟那个人有关系呀!嘿嘿!!

winterdawn said...

哪个国家呀?哈哈 我只是说scandinavia, 那又不是国家 :P 呵呵 而且啊 我听说在那里过圣诞节最有趣 就这样而已 哈哈