Thursday, December 21, 2006

Mega Reunion :D

Today, December 21, 2006, as we've planned earlier, my friends and I are to go to the Mall of Asia to have fun

Well,we planned to meet at the LRT station at exactly 9:00, Solomon and I were the earliest to arrive there at approximately 8:30. Ok, so we bought our train tickets and waited for the others to come. Nikko kept texting us, updating is with the whereabouts of the others. On 5 minutes before 9:00, Nikko finally arrived, then came Lisa and Stephanie. Now, only Joanie and Dianne have not yet arrived.So, where are they? It's a mystery.The two of them were supposed to meet up and go to the train station together. A few minutes later, Joanie sent Solomon a message asking what Dianne's cellphone number is...Oh my God!I can't believe these two people actually talked about meeting each other without getting each other's contact number first! Not just that, after a while, we received another text message, this time its from Dianne. She asked us where Joanie is...All of us we're like...O K A Y...what the hell are you two doing??? LOL If the two of you do not know where the other one of you is, how will we know? My my...what are they doing? In the end, we had to wait for them at our destinated station and continue on our way to the mall. haha

We got there at about 10:00. We walked a bit, went to IMAX theatre to buy our tickets for the 3D movie T-REX and then we proceeded to the ice skating rink to buy our tickets also in advance.We went straight to Teriyaki Boy to have our lunch because Joanie accidentally used her ice skating ticket and had to get back there before it expires after an hour lol Finally, after lunch, we went on ice skating. Ah...how nice to skate again... Skate, skate, skate...Unexpectedly, I fell 5 times today! haha Normally, I don't fall, maybe its because of too much excitement that I can't wait to skate fast. Alright, at my 5th fall, I managed to bump with a stranger who almost fell down with me. Luckily, she stood still and held me tight enough to make me sit right on the floor. My gosh! That was painful. I immediately stood up and rushed to the sides. At that moment, I felt a slash of pain through my index finger. I took a look at my finger and saw two straight lines of slash marks caused by the skating shoes. I didn't realize till then that the stranger had her skating shoes on my fingers when I fell. Now it started bleeding...I went out of the rink and asked for a band-aid. Ok, after that, my friends also got tired of skating because their feet are starting to ache, so we stopped and went to Starbucks to have some drinks, talked a bit, and even met our long-time-no-see high school friends. It was fun! We took a lot of pictures and laughed a lot.

At approximately 4:25, we left Starbucks and arrived at the IMAX theatre at about 4:30 and proceeded into the theatre to wait for the movie to start. The movie was quite good, since it's with 3D effect. The story is nice. It's about the discovery of dinosaurs and alike. The movie ended after an hour and we went to Powerstation and started playing arcade games. After 2 long hours of nonstop dancing and drumming,we went to Pizza Hut to have our dinner and finally, going to BreadTalk to meet up with Lisa's mom and dad, who would be driving us to our respective homes. How pleasant...I haven't been this happy for quite a long time now. Indeed, the more the merrier, we were the noisiest group of people wherever we go

After I got home, there was another surprise waiting for me. I logged-in my Yahoo messenger and guess what? My friend Dorin is online! I'm so surprised, I can't believe it was actually him. I haven't talked with him for 4 long months!It was really nice to chat with him again and to know that he is doing fine.

Ok...that is my diary for today. Quite a long post, I suppose. Please bear with me, as I've realized that I'm becoming more and more of a talkative person now Haha! Sorry about that... Well...umm Happy Christmas! Have fun byebye!

Basically, this is just a copy-paste version of what I've posted in my Opera blog account. I'm too tired to write a new one about the same happenings :D enjoy!

No comments: