Thursday, October 26, 2006

Magnificent, is it?





I know this came a bit late, but I can't find time to take pictures of the university I'm studying in now. Until a week ago, I finally had the opportunity to shoot some pictures of the school amphitheater, quadrangle, the yuchengco building, and the study hall(conservatory). Its just a fews shots, I hope you like it. I've come to appreciate and love the environment of the school. Though its not so big, its still got very nice gardens everywhere inside the campus :D Its always the best place to sit under the big mango tree or the stone chairs near the mini fountain to study or merely to just chat with my friends :P

4 comments:

J.T.S said...

you uni. look cool imso ;)

J.T.S said...

your*

ravenik45 said...

I can place pics of my uni if I want, jocke... >:)

Lemme guess...
1) Observatory
2) Yuchengco
3) LS (near Marian)
4) LS (near Marian) again

dk said...

Pretty lovely pics! Hehe, it's been so long since I posted a comment on your blog.

Well, finally got the time to do it!