Friday, September 22, 2006

50th Post

Ah yes...this is my 50th post. I noticed that I've been posting a lot these few months. Maybe there is just too much I want to say, but no one to talk with because my friends are always busy. Oh well...today's post is about my hell day tomorrow in military training.

Call time: 5:45( that means we'll have to be there on or before 5:30)
Venue: university football field
Attire: type B (military uniform without the long sleeve jacket thing on top,only the t-shirt)

When the email with the requirements for the hell day was sent to me, I thought that its either my eyes that were malfuntioning or that there was error on the message because I can't believe that the call time is 5:45!!! That means I have to wake up 4:30 and get on my way at 5:00. Damn it! The call time alone is unbearable! The call time for other units is 6:30 (the usual time). Lucky for them :S

First, hell day is a military training day in which exercises and activities are two,three,or even four times the usual exercises. Whoever overcomes this day shall get promoted to the next class. Now, we're just midshipmen/women third class, so if we get promoted, we become midshipmen/women second class. My fellow cadets, are all whining and nervous at what's going to happen tomorrow. I want to get over this stupid training day as soon as possible. After I'm done with this day, then there's nothing more to fear in the military training till I "graduate" this "course."

Our officers said that tomorrow is going to be fun (for them, of course,coz they'll be making us suffer). Personally, I've experienced hell day back when I was in high school. It wasn't so bad, just very exhausting. But this time its in university, more serious this time. *SIGH* Considering that I was even hoping to get exempted through joining the varsity team, too bad I wasn't qualified. Maybe I'm just destined to endure this day once again.

Because of this, I was not able to attend my best friend's 17th birthday party. I really feel about that...I'm so sorry Steph. I'd get a failure mark if I don't show up tomorrow in ROTC. Happy birthday, Steph! Hope you all have fun tomorrow ;) See ya guys around!bye!

P.S. Tomorrow is my judgement day. I don't want to faint during the hell day as I've not have much sleep these days :S

1 comment:

ravenik45 said...

Good luck shir... You'll need it >:)>:)