Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Grades

Finally, I got my computer grade for the first term after 5 days of waiting. I got a 3.0 (4.0 is the highest score).

All of my grades are alright, except math that I only got a score of 2.5 ( the ultimate subject that pulled down all my grades)

The score of my other subjects:

Psychology 3.0
ROTC 3.0
Political Science 3.5
English 4.0
PE 4.0
Chemistry 4.0
Lab 4.0

That's all...I'm happy that I got in the Dean's List with a general average of 3.36, I think that's the qualifying score for 2nd honor dean's list. If only my grade was 0.04 points higher, I'd have gotten the 1st honor dean's list. Damn! That was so close, if it weren't for Ursula ( our evil computer prof) who gave me a score of 3.0 :( But anyway, I kind of didn't expect to be in the dean's list, so I'm contented with my grade. I hope I could maintain my grade throughout all the upcoming terms.

1 comment:

ravenik45 said...

Congratulations! Oh I hope that getting a DL in the Ateneo is that easy....