Tuesday, September 05, 2006

No title

Today started out like the usual days... I woke up late in the morning, had my breakfast, then lunch, then tennis training.

Time passes by so fast, a few days ago, my mom and I were still driving to the airport to fetch my aunt and cousin flying in from General Santos City(Southern Philippines), and now, in just a blink of an eye, they're about to leave early tomorrow morning at 5am. It was Sunday when they came, and now, they're leaving tomorrow. We went to SM Mall of Asia yesterday to give my relatives a tour in the famous mall.

We arrived there just in time for lunch. My mom and aunt decided that we choose a unique restaurant to dine in. While walking around the mall choosing for "the unique restaurant,"we came across Italiani's, so my mom suggested that we dine there. That restaurant was known for serving delicious but expensive Italian food. After eating, I felt that the food was worth the price. Everything in there was good. For people who eat a lot, they definitely should go there, because the servings there are so big.

My aunt went to shop for a pair of new shoes and clothes for my cousins. I could pretty well say that we used up a very big portion of our time walking around and finding shops. At night, we went to dine in Mini Shabu-Shabu, a Japanese restaurant that offers individual stoves for each customer to cook his/her own food. It was fun eating there; I was like "Cool! I can cook, for the first time in my life." lol (Coz I'm really bad in cooking hehe) We then went home after dinner, but because of the heavy traffic near Finance Road, we only got to arrive home 2 hours after we left Mall of Asia ( The trip was originally a 40-min ride from our house).

I got home and hey, Jocke was online. Good thing it was still early, so we talked for a while and later, Jocke left. I played o2jam and managed to get myself to lvl 11 (finally!!) After a while I got bored with o2jam and heard from my classmate that the US Open is now showing in Solar TV. I turned the tv on, it was a henin-hardene game, and some more other women tennis players that I recognize as Dementieva and another I do not know of.

Dementieva's got a style in her playing, which I find really interesting. I tried imitating her forehand play today in my tennis training and it worked. My forehand became better and I could hit lower and more powerful shots. Thank you Dementieva haha :P My tennis instructor said that I did a great job. I had a very great time today, felt really relaxed after I finish playing tennis for 2 hours.

Well, I guess I'm saying nonsense again. Sorry, but I was just trying to write as if this was my diary :D Forgive forgive....hehe

1 comment:

ravenik45 said...

Yo yo yo! yah, I know that Italiannis is great, because I like fine dining myself! One day, treat ko kayo dyan.. mwahahha