Saturday, September 02, 2006

Reunion

Today was really a happy day...

Remember I mentioned about the international book fair last time? Well, today, Nikko, Solomon, my mom, and I went there. It was my second time to go there. The place was good. The books are way cheaper and more complete. I found a lot of books that I can't find in any other bookstores.

We roamed around...looking for books...and taking pictures haha The trip was really nice. We laughed all the way there and home. So good to see them again. Never felt this relaxed before...I was always conscious of what to say and not to say in front of my new classmates in university because I don't want them to think that I'm weird or something, but in front of my old friends, there's nothing we do not talk about haha

We went to have lunch at Blue Wave branch of Pizza Hut. Delicious food and funny friends...ah so nice... hehe Too bad DK and Steph wasnt there. Seeing Steph yesterday was really good though. With her hair straight and long, Steph looks really different :D It was so fun to talk with her about all the recent happenings in university. We laughed and reminisced ( as nikko would call it), while having our snack in McDonald's. Nikko and I went to tennis training after we got back from the book fair. FUN!FUN!FUN! Tennis to me is like cigarette to smokers and drugs to drug addicts LOL I just can't get enought with it :P

Nikko, do not forget to upload the pictures, by the way >:) (especially the long-lost "twin" of "you-know-who" LOL!!!!) Too bad I didnt have my camera on by that time, or I'd have uploaded it myself :P

All in all, the trip to the book fair was good. I bought 8 books in all, including the ones I bought the last time I visited. Gosh! Great discounts...of course I'd have to buy some stocks for me to read on my free time. Reading books has always been my pleasure...my way of relaxing.

Another post about my scores coming up soon...if only I get my computer grade tomorrow.That damn Ursula...go to hell! hahaha

No comments: