Monday, September 11, 2006

First Day of Class

Today is another fresh start...
It is the first day of class of our second term in university.

The first time ever, I woke up at 5:30 on weekdays!!! I never woke up that early even back when I was still in high school. Still sleepy, I quickly got ready for school, had my breakfast (not forgetting to check out if Jocke is online, and surprisingly, he was.) then went on my way to school.

I was somewhat excited to see my classmates again after 2 weeks of "holidays." It was good seeing them all again, well except some of them who didn't qualify for the second term because of failures in math and english. Ah well...the first subject was TREDONE( religious studies), all of us were already present and waiting for the teacher to come, while constantly glancing at our watches to see if the 20-min marked has been reached, so we could have our free cut HAHA :D 2-minutes past 7:20, when we were all about to relax and go out of the classroom, the professor suddenly came >.< Damn!

Fortunately, the professor was quite emm...how should I say? Weird. At the very first moment he spoke, I immediately knew that "you know" was his favorite words. He would just go on telling us what to do while unconsciously saying "you know...you have to this and do that...you know....(blablabla)" But well, he was okay. Not so bad, not too serious. Our next class was ECONONE (economics one-microeconomics), the professor came in the class without any of us noticing him. He looked like a student...O_o It was when he started writing his name on the board did we know that he will be our economics professor. This prof's a funny one. He tried to act cool, but was not at all cool. He asked us what rules we want to set for our class...and what percentage breakdown we want for our general average of the subject...(hmm that's a plus to him) Now, I really do think that young professors are always better than the old ones :P

After a 1.5 hour-break, it is time for our physics class. The worst science subject ever!!! Never had I understood anything in physics, considering my one full year of physics class in high school... it still not working on me. Anyway, the prof was nice too, she was somehow lenient and considerate. It seems to me that she is a very approachable and considerate person. So, I guess today was not a very bad day at all. The professors were okay, and the subjects are alright too, but tomorrow, I don't know what will happen, as we're having out KASPIL1(Filipino class) Oh boy...this is gonna be tough.

We were dismissed 1.5 hours earlier than expected time of dismissal, which was supposed to be at 14:20. Know what we did? My friends Jessica and Joyce, and I went to Robinson's Place, went to National Bookstore to buy some materials needed for school. Then we accompanied Joyce around the mall searching for a suitable birthday present for her friend. After Joyce, we went to Powerbooks because Jessica is going to apply for a membership card there. Ah yes, I also went to Data Blitz (computer cd store) to look for Norton Internet Security 2006 ( the original version) and checked its price...not very cheap, its gonna cost me 4095php, but I have no choice but to buy it. Can't always work with pirated/fake/cracked versions softwares, can't I? I guess thats the only way to solve my computer problem, and keep it secure from virus threats. The problem is, I forgot to bring money T_T besides its another 4095 off my savings money NOOOOO I'm sure my mom's not gonna buy it for me, coz she does not understand the importance of it. Oh well...I'll have to go there again, maybe sometime this week. Hope it won't run out of stock hehe

I'm bored, I don't know what else I can write. These are just daily happenings of my life in university...not very interesting, coz you don't go to the same university as me. Hmm, surely I've got to think something interesting to write about to keep my blog-readers entertained, else they'd go away...who would wanna read a blog full of trash? Oh well...oh well... *thinking* Maybe it will be in my next post. DUNNO! I'm so not in the mood. Bye :P

3 comments:

J.T.S said...

Whoa! Seems I´m the first one to comment, kewl. What was it you said about you can not always use pirate software:O? I´ve got cracked Northon Antivirus, works perfectly... Now I´ll just have to hope the cops wont throw me into prison for saying that :P

ravenik45 said...

Jocke, that was... er... good... Shirlina, i'm looking for a tennis court near here eh...

dk said...

well, it's been dome time since i've heard from nikko and you! hehe, well, don't worry. Just be positive and everything will be alright! Karanasu!