Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Dream Come True

Yesterday, I finally got my gift from my mom for being in the Dean's List in my first term of stay in La Salle. Wohoo!!! I asked for a Prince O3 White tennis racquet and my wish was granted. I'm so glad to finally have my hands on this racquet that I've been longing for ever since the moment I set my eyes on it.

Today, I tried it at home by hitting the tennis ball at the wall using my new prince O3 white and I must that I'm really impressed by its performance. The tension on the strings was just right for me, so it adds up to the power of the racquet. This racquet is easy to maneuver and lightweight.

Tomorrow, I'm going to try it out in the tennis court. I'm sure it would be even better than just trying it at home. I'm so excited. I hope this racquet would be able to help me improve my skills and speed. I think the coach is going to let me and nikko play a match again tomorrow...lol...made me remember the first time we had a match. Both of us got screwed in the service(if not fault, then double fault lol). I'm sure it would be a lot better tomorrow. A chance for me to make good use of my new tennis racquet too >:)

See you tomorrow Nikko >:) Last time, I was the winner, how about tomorrow? You wanna get your revenge? Come on! Lets have another match! bwahahaha :P

No comments: